Utah Valley Marathon Registration Edits & Deferrals
Basic Registration Edits
- Runners may change the basic registration details with no cost.
- All basic edits must be completed by May 14, 2022.
- A few example basic edits include: Email, Address, Phone Number, Birth Date, Gender, Shirt Size, etc.
- You can take care of registration edits by clicking here, and selecting “Edit Registration” on the next page.
Change Race Category
- Runners may change their own race distance for a $10 fee.
- All category changes must be completed by May 14, 2022.
- You can change your race distance by clicking here, and selecting “Change Categories” on the next page.
Defer Entry to Next Year
- Runners may defer their entry to next year for a $15 fee.
- All deferrals must be completed by May 14, 2022.
- You can Defer your entry to next year by clicking here, and selecting “Defer Registration” on the next page.
Other Important Information
We no longer accept transfers to other runners. All participants must run with their own bib. All changes to registrations must be completed no later than May 14, 2022. No exceptions.
There are no refunds for not completing the race. If you transfer from a race distance to a less expensive race, we will not refund the difference.
Names are printed on bib numbers for participants that don’t change categories after April 24, 2022. Participants that make category changes after the 24th of April will still receive a bib number, but it won’t be personalized.