Utah Valley Half Marathon Course Map
A Fast Paced Scenic Utah Half Marathon
TURNS MADE FROM START TO FINISH:
- Begin southwest on US 189
- Left at Old Provo Canyon Road (by Olmstead Diversion Dam)
- Right at Nuns Park Rd. (follow onto Provo River Trail)
- Divert onto US 189 at Welcome to Provo sign
- Cross to East Side of Road at 5200 N.
- Stay on University Ave until the finish at Center St in Provo
This race has one of the most desirable changes in elevation of all half marathons in Utah. Half Marathon runners recover quickly from this course that has a nice scenic downhill that is not too steep, but it gives just enough downhill to aid your speed.
This course uniquely starts and ends on the same road. We simply bus you up 13.1 miles up away from the starting line, so that you can enjoy the nice gentle downhill decent.