Date: Saturday June 1st, 2019
Location: Provo Canyon, Utah Valley
Start Time: 6:00 AM
Boston Qualifier: Yes
Utah Valley Marathon Info
The Utah Valley Marathon is a fast paced scenic course that begins in Wallsburg, Utah, running into Provo Canyon and features much of the diverse scenery offered in Utah County. Marathon runners will run along canyon roads that follow the Provo River.
The race course has spectacular views of Bridal Veil Falls, the mountains, and the city. This Utah Marathon finishes in historic downtown Provo at the Utah County Courthouse park.
A Stunning Venue
E. Main Canyon Rd., Wallsburg, UT
Southeast of Deer Creek Reservoir
Utah County Courthouse Grounds
Downtown Provo Utah
Registration is limited to the first 2,000 participants
through Oct 3, 2018
through Apr 3, 2019
through Nov 7, 2018
through May 10, 2019
through Dec 5, 2018
through May 31, 2019
through Jan 2, 2019
through Feb 6, 2019
through Mar 6, 2019
- Aid stations at miles: (Aid Station Details)
- 3, 5, 7, 9, 11, 13, 15, 17, 19, 21, 23, 24, 25, 26.2
- All marathon participants receive a tech shirt
- Portable restrooms along the race route
- Buses will leave race morning from two different pick up locations
- Finisher medals will be given to those who complete the course in less than 6 hours
- Awards to the top 5 in each age division in the marathon
- Top 5 men and women receive prize money
- USATF sanctioned & certified
- Check out the Utah Valley Marathon Course Map
- ALL proceeds go to charity. Learn more.
- All marathon finishers will receive prizes from Sierra West
Safety issues prevent hand cycle, or racing chair participation in the full marathon. Racing wheelchair and hand cycle participants are invited to our Utah Half Marathon.
|14 & under||35-39||55-59|
|25-29||50-54||70 & Over|
Clydesdale (Men over 200 lbs)
Athena (Women over 150 lbs)
Including athletes with permanent physical disabilities affecting their ability to ambulate, athletes that are blind, and duo participants. Duo participants are athletes that are permanently disabled and pushed by another athlete.