X Country Style Marathon
- This is not a relay race.
- Each team member runs the entire distance that the team is signed up for.
- Scoring will be based upon the average time of all four (4) members of the team.
- All four (4) runners’ times will be counted as part of the average team time.
- Each runner also receives an individual time which can be used for Boston qualifying, personal records (PR), bragging rights, etc.
- Marathon teams are eligible for both team and personal awards
- There are three (3) team categories: Men, Women, Mixed (mixed teams require at least 2 women)
- A team with only one (1) woman on it will compete in the Men’s division.
- Awards will be given to the top three (3) teams in each category.
Team Registration Closes June 8, 2015
Please note: registration is non-refundable. It is the responsibility of each team to ensure they have four (4) runners. Incomplete teams will run as individuals and will not be eligible for team awards, but no refunds will be offered.
One of the fastest Utah marathons that is both sanctioned, and certified by USATF. In addition, we are proud to be one of the 4 marathons in Utah to be part of the Utah Grand Slam!