Utah Valley Marathon Deferrals & Transfers
- Runners may defer their own registration one time, to the 2016 race.
- There is a $20 non-refundable administrative fee to process the deferral.
- All deferrals must be completed by May 25, 2015.
- It is the responsibility of the runner to notify the Utah Valley Marathon of their intent to defer.
- Runners may transfer their registration to another runner for the 2015 race.
- There is a $20 non-refundable administrative fee to process the transfer.
- All transfers must be completed by May 25, 2015.
- It is the responsibility of the runners to notify the Utah Valley Marathon of their intent to transfer.
- It is the responsibility of the registered runner to find another runner with whom to exchange their entry.
- Runners may only run under their own name. Failure to complete transfers in a timely manner is not an excuse.
If you wish to transfer or defer your registration, please use the Contact Us form. ALL transfers and deferrals must be completed no later than May 25, 2015. No exceptions.
There are no refunds for not completing the race. Transfers/deferrals are the two options that you have. If you transfer from a race distance to a less expensive race, we will not refund the difference.
If you are on a team and you transfer or defer, your action will only effect your entry--the other members of your team will remain intact.